Build trust with potential clients at scale.
Happy customers make for some of the best marketing your business could possibly hope for. Compelling customer testimonial videos are the best way to take viewers through your customer's journey.
Capturing these success stories once on video, allows you to show future customers why your company is the right choice. Even just one customer testimonial video can add depth, on an emotional level, to your marketing.
📊 How can this asset help my business?
If your potential customers are on the fence about buying your product or service, video testimonials can help sway their decision to purchase from you instead of your competitors.
The tricky part is, they might not want hear your own words (yet), in the initial buying stages. Instead, they want to hear from multiple customers who were facing the same problems or pain points your business solves.
Think of it this way. If you were in the market for a chiropractor, which statement would you be more convinced by?
1) "We're the best chiropractor in Seattle!"
2) "Alan completely changed my life. For the first time in years, I have full mobility and I can play with my children in the yard. I can't recommend them enough."
By creating customer testimonials, you will have to do less work attracting, convincing and converting your prospective customers looking for similar benefits in the future. Not only that, but you'll attract more people who might not have known that your solution existed in the first place.
- Convince prospective customers who are on the fence
- Motivate other customers to do business with your company
- Help narrow down and identify your target audience
- Attract more people that represent your current 'best customer'
- Create powerful customer testimonial video content for viral sharing
👩🏻 Who's the target audience?
Ideally, you want to get a video testimonial in front of any prospective customer who is considering doing business with your company. These work best when they resonate with your each of your target audiences, so we recommend creating multiple customer testimonial video examples to address each client's needs.
Here is a great example: if you're a Jewelry store, you might want to target different age demographics, because they have different motivations for buying from you.
Some of the younger real customers could talk about how their fears were put at ease by your knowledgeable staff & seamless service. The final product? They found the perfect quality engagement ring without paying an arm and a leg for it.
For older customers, you might share the story of a client who needed guidance on the best gift to buy their nephew
We'll work together to nail down who your target market is, the different perspectives to share in depth, and how to capture your viewers' hearts.
📈 How can I properly utilize this video?
There's a variety of ways to effectively use testimonial videos, including:
- Embed it on your website, email and social media
- Feature it on your Google My Business page to supercharge your online reviews
- Use it in your sales process when you identify customers with the same problem
- Post it on Facebook, LinkedIn or Instagram
- Generate shareable content for your social media