Drastically improve your video ad campaign performance.
Attention spans are shorter today than ever before. You have less than 3 seconds to capture the attention of your audience across most social platforms.
Have you considered what an effective video ad could do for your brand?
Our video ads are designed to stop potential customers in their tracks and lead viewers to your business & service at lightning speeds.
📊 How can this asset help my business?
A powerful ad can be can be one of the most effective and measurable marketing methods for any brand or business.
Making video ads is trickier than it looks and usually comes down to the creative direction.
• Will my video ads stop people from scrolling in their timeline?
• Will my video ad convince my target audience to purchase?
• Is my video ad effective with or without background music or sound? How will it look on mobile devices?
Text, photos and graphic ads are limited in their effectiveness, as the information often takes more time/effort for the user to understand and digest.
Video ads on the other hand excel in this area. If a picture is worth a thousand words, then video is worth a million. Not only can they catch the attention of your audience in a split-second, but they save time by quickly educating them on your offer and enticing them to take action.
On Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and other social media platforms, more people will watch video ads than any other form of social media ads. This gives your campaigns a clear advantage that will not only increase their effectiveness, but save you time & money in the process.
High quality video advertisement allows you to stand out
Your story, team, mission, values, are all unique to you and impossible for your competitors to duplicate. The best video ads allow you to stand out from your competitors, both locally or online.
The vast majority of local businesses are still falling behind when it comes to advertising via social media platforms, and even less have taken the plunge into video advertising. Creating video ads can be a phenomenal way to set you apart from your less tech-savvy competition.
Online video is what your customers want to see.
Every year, the demand for video content across the digital landscape grows drastically. With fast mobile internet and expanding data caps becoming the norm, video has become the most requested and effective medium for online communication for businesses.
- Viewers retain 95% of a message when they watch it in a video, compared to 10% when reading it in text. (Forbes)
- The highest ever proportion of marketers (96%) continue to value video as an ‘important part’ of their marketing strategy. (Wyzowl)
- 💪 92% of video marketers say video gives them a good return on their investment – another all-time high. (Wyzowl)
- People typically only read between 20% and 28% of the words on your website, and four times as many consumers would rather watch a video about your product than read about it. (NNGroup & Social Media Today)
- ⏳️ 87% of video marketers say video marketing has increased dwell time on their website. (WyzOwl)
- Video outperforms text and static images by a staggering 1200%, driving 135% more organic traffic. (Forbes)
- Videos are a consumers’ favourite type of content to see from a brand on social media. (Animoto)
👩🏻 Who's the target audience?
With online video, not only is it possible to target very specific demographics, but it's also possible to custom tailor variations of your video ad to match those demographics.
We can create video ads that speak directly to your various target audiences.
In other words, you can show different video ads, to different people, at different times - and increase your overall effectiveness (and reduce your advertising costs).
Let's look at a tangible example:
Let's say you're a jeweler. You know that your clients come to you for different reasons, and therefore, need to be marketed to differently.
Not everyone needs the exact same type of jewelry. Here are a few different campaigns you could create using segmentation and relevant ad creative:
- Video ad targeted at your 24-35 Age Demographic with a particular focus on engagement rings.
- Video ad targeted at your 35-55 Age Demographic with a particular focus on gifts for special occasions.
- Video ad targeted at your 55-75 Age Demographic with a particular focus on valuing and selling jewelry associated with estate sales.
- Video ad of your location, staff and customer experience (aimed at anyone within a 20 block radius of your jewelry store)
By customizing your video ads to fit each of your target audiences, you can consistently attract more customers in an effective, scaleable manner.
📈 How can I properly utilize this video?
There are two main components when launching effective video ads for your business:
1. Proper campaign setup, implementation & analytics
2. The actual video ads that your customers see
Whether it's your first video ad or your 100th, a powerful video ad won't do anything for your business if no one actually sees it. It doesn't matter if it's Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, or any other social media platforms - all paid social media ad strategies need proper campaign setup, implementation, analysis and optimization in order to be effective.
At Shutter Sauce, we focus our efforts strictly on the second half of this equation, creating the high-impact brand visuals that your potential customers see.
While we will work closely with you to develop an effective strategy, your marketing team (or ad agency) will be responsible for implementing the assets into your actual campaigns.
We've found this to be the best approach for video ads, as it allows us to focus our time/energy into perfecting the videos themselves, and it gives your marketing team/agency more control over the actual campaign execution (budgets, ad-spend, analytics, etc.).
Therefore, when it comes to video ads, we primarily work with brands who already have either an internal marketing team, or an ads agency ready at their disposal.